Dec 7, 2012 / 7:41 am
A travel advisory has been extended for Highway 5, the Coquihalla from Hope to Merritt, until Friday afternoon. Vehicles are advised to consider alternate plans, but if travel is necessary, then please use extreme caution.
Approximately 10 centimeters of snow is expected to fall today and at times it will be heavy.
There is also a 70 per cent chance of flurries this morning on the Okanagan Connector.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16