Dec 7, 2012 / 7:41 am
A travel advisory has been extended for Highway 5, the Coquihalla from Hope to Merritt, until Friday afternoon. Vehicles are advised to consider alternate plans, but if travel is necessary, then please use extreme caution.
Approximately 10 centimeters of snow is expected to fall today and at times it will be heavy.
There is also a 70 per cent chance of flurries this morning on the Okanagan Connector.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13