Dec 5, 2012 / 7:29 pm
Oh, to be one of 110 select Canadians!
They'll find in their mailboxes a bottle of pizza-scented perfume before Christmas, courtesy of Pizza Hut Canada.
The Canadian subsidiary of the Dallas-based pizza chain selected the 110 from more than 1,000 responses to a social media-based promotional campaign. The promotion was to mark Pizza Hut Canada reaching 100,000 fans on its Facebook page.
Pizza Hut Canada marketing executive Beverly D'Cruz says they created just 110 bottles of Eau de Pizza Hut. Will there be more going on department store shelves? She says only time will tell.
Read more World News
- Jackson concerts cost AEG $24M
- Oklahoma school takes direct hit
- James Caan revisits the '70s at Cannes
- Military sex abuse victims seek care
- Did North Korea launch missiles?
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma
- Wave of attacks in Iraq, kill at least 70
- John Lennon guitar sells for $408,000
- Arrests made in Las Vegas iPad killing
- Mice and lizards return from space
- Plane crashes at airshow in Turkey
- One winning ticket for $590M Powerball
(Click for RSS instructions.)