Angelina Jolie has vowed to give up acting when her children get older.
The 'Salt' actress - who raises kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, nine, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with fiance Brad Pitt - says once all her brood hit their teenage years she is going to give up movies so she can spend more time with them.
She said: "I think I'm going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years, anyway, too much to manage at home.
"I have enjoyed being an actress. I am so grateful to the job and I have had great experiences and I have even been able to tell stories and be a part of stories that mattered and I have done things for fun, but..."
However, she won't retire completely and will do films that fit more around her family life.
But Angelina, 37, is adamant she could walk away from Hollywood any time she wanted to and be proud of her screen legacy.
She told 'Channel 4 News': "I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it's a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it.
"But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children. I wake up in the morning as a mum and I turn on the news like everybody else and I see what's happening and I want to be part of the world in a positive way."
Brad, 48, recently claimed he wanted to give up acting by the time he was 50.
- Fighting for communityWhat's On 3,407 views
- Emotional Kesha thanksEntertainment 1,868 views
- Miller 'in love' with GrandeEntertainment 1,014 views
- FBI investigating Brad PittEntertainment 1,853 views
- Adele: 'my voice is weaker!'Entertainment 867 views
- Daisy Ridley quit Instagram Entertainment 710 views
- Crashing at Train WreckEntertainment 613 views
- Jim Carrey's slams allegationEntertainment 867 views
- Clinton yukks it upEntertainment 690 views