Chris Martin and Eric Clapton have both signed up to appear at the 12.12.12. benefit.
The concert to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Sandy will take place next week and the Coldplay singer and legendary guitar have both signed up.
The concert will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York City, and feature a host of other huge names in music, including Bruce Springsteen and Kanye West.
Proceeds from the concert - billed as ''a showcase of music royalty'' - will go to the Robin Hood Relief Fund, set up to help the huge number of people in the Caribbean and US who have been stricken by the superstorm.
Also confirmed for the bill are Sir Paul McCartney, Jon Bon Jovi - who is from New Jersey, one of the worst affected areas by the storm - Billy Joel, from Rhode Island, New York, another hard hit area, another New Yorker Alicia Keys and Roger Waters.
When the hurricane hit in October, Jon cut short a promotional tour of the UK to head straight back and see his family and help with relief efforts.
A source said at the time: ''He was really incredibly anxious for his family who were stuck in New York in an apartment and was desperate to be reunited with them.
''The family house in New Jersey was also hit quite badly and he needs to go back to assess the damage and what can be salvaged.''
Many other stars have made relief efforts, notably a 'Hurricane Sandy: Coming Together' telethon at the beginning of November which featured Bruce, Jon, Billy, Christina Aguilera, Sting and Jimmy Fallon.
Madonna and Rihanna both announced they would play free concerts to raise funds, while newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel volunteered to help pass out emergency supplies in New York. Lady Gaga has pledged $1 million of her money to the cause, while Gwyneth Paltrow agreed to be auctioned for a lunch date to raise funds.
- Kaley Cuoco's wild birthday Entertainment 1,815 views
- Kate Holmes has no regretsEntertainment 3,460 views
- John Legend's star songEntertainment 4,562 views
- Montreal trumpet player liveEntertainment 4,538 views
- Olivia Culpo dumps TebowEntertainment 5,028 views
- Coldplay for Super Bowl 50?Entertainment 5,938 views
- Entertainment this weekEntertainment 8,375 views
- Stodden's stand for sheepEntertainment 14,470 views
- What stopped Tom Hanks?Entertainment 16,660 views