Dec 3, 2012 / 12:56 pm
Update: 1:20 p.m. All vehicles involved in the incident have been removed and traffic is returning to normal.
At least two vehicles were involved in a crash on the WR Bennett Bridge at around 12:30 Monday afternoon.
Witnesses report as as many as five people might have needed medical attention.
Traffic was backed up into West Kelowna as crews tried to clear the wrecks. One of the vehicles involved was a white mini van.
Tow trucks were already on scene by 1 p.m. and they were starting to clear the wrecks.
Traffic should be rolling again by 1:25 p.m.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3