Dec 3, 2012 / 12:56 pm
Update: 1:20 p.m. All vehicles involved in the incident have been removed and traffic is returning to normal.
At least two vehicles were involved in a crash on the WR Bennett Bridge at around 12:30 Monday afternoon.
Witnesses report as as many as five people might have needed medical attention.
Traffic was backed up into West Kelowna as crews tried to clear the wrecks. One of the vehicles involved was a white mini van.
Tow trucks were already on scene by 1 p.m. and they were starting to clear the wrecks.
Traffic should be rolling again by 1:25 p.m.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Realtors donate to Gospel Mission Jun 18
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17