Dec 3, 2012 / 11:45 am
The managing director of a string of walk-in-clinics in Kelowna has secured the BC Conservative Party nod in Kelowna-Mission.
Mike McLoughlin recently won the nomination.
McLoughlin is a fifth-generation British Columbian who has lived in Kelowna the past 24 years.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California and a Masters in Business Administration from UBC.
McLoughlin was a founding partner and managing director of Medi-Kel Family Practice and Walk-In Clinics, a business he established 14 years ago.
His wife Sue is a family physician.
McLoughlin will seek to unseat incumbent Liberal MLA and Cabinet Minister, Steve Thomson in the May, 2013 provincial election.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Holiday magic fills local theatre Dec 4
- Transplant recipients pop in, say thanks Dec 4
- High speed crash into tree Dec 4
- Sudden death in Rutland Dec 4
- Gifts sought for children's X-mas party Dec 4
- Rotary optimistic lights will twinkle Dec 4
- Hero Mountie saves distraught woman Dec 3
- Stuart Park: 'Stay warm my friends' Dec 3
- Mission Creek trees get festive flair Dec 3
- Council: New cop shop long overdue Dec 3