Dec 3, 2012 / 11:45 am
The managing director of a string of walk-in-clinics in Kelowna has secured the BC Conservative Party nod in Kelowna-Mission.
Mike McLoughlin recently won the nomination.
McLoughlin is a fifth-generation British Columbian who has lived in Kelowna the past 24 years.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California and a Masters in Business Administration from UBC.
McLoughlin was a founding partner and managing director of Medi-Kel Family Practice and Walk-In Clinics, a business he established 14 years ago.
His wife Sue is a family physician.
McLoughlin will seek to unseat incumbent Liberal MLA and Cabinet Minister, Steve Thomson in the May, 2013 provincial election.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17