Dec 2, 2012 / 6:02 pm
Three young children from the same family have been found dead in a Drummondville, Que., home.
Quebec provincial police are calling the deaths suspicious.
The victims were two girls, aged two and five, and their four-year-old brother.
Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe says the bodies were found Sunday afternoon.
Police arrived at the scene after receiving an emergency call at around 4 p.m.
Drummondville is about an hour outside Montreal.
Read more Canada News
- Man to stand trial after Mounties shot
- Environment Min. posts dead bear photo
- Economy adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Widow urges soldiers to 'Go get help'
- B.C. Mountie gets two years probation
- Quotes from Mandela in Canada
- We've lost a great moral leader: Harper
- Harper weighs in on solider suicides
- 'Outright lie,' says Rob Ford
- Blackmail scheme targets Rob Ford
- Sun Media cutting 200 jobs
- Same sex inmates lose bid to be together