Dec 2, 2012 / 6:02 pm
Three young children from the same family have been found dead in a Drummondville, Que., home.
Quebec provincial police are calling the deaths suspicious.
The victims were two girls, aged two and five, and their four-year-old brother.
Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe says the bodies were found Sunday afternoon.
Police arrived at the scene after receiving an emergency call at around 4 p.m.
Drummondville is about an hour outside Montreal.
Read more Canada News
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada
- Hidden camera nails care home workers
- Feds buying ads that don't exist
- Petition to rename Victoria Day
- Military supplies stuck in Afghanistan
- Public raising funds to buy alleged video
- Antipsychotic drug recalled in Canada
- Search resumes for missing fishermen