Dec 2, 2012 / 6:02 pm
Three young children from the same family have been found dead in a Drummondville, Que., home.
Quebec provincial police are calling the deaths suspicious.
The victims were two girls, aged two and five, and their four-year-old brother.
Police spokeswoman Christine Coulombe says the bodies were found Sunday afternoon.
Police arrived at the scene after receiving an emergency call at around 4 p.m.
Drummondville is about an hour outside Montreal.
Read more Canada News
- Montreal plot to strike at armoured cars
- Team Canada beats USA, sweeps series
- Harper, G8 propose to fight tax havens
- Feds want permanent secrecy in place
- Trudeau vows to repay charities
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K
- Canada-EU free-trade talks 'difficult'
- "You robbed me of my son"