Dec 2, 2012 / 9:58 am
There were no surprises when the Westbank and District Community Radio Society elected their 2013 board of directors.
At their annual general meeting on Nov. 21, all four positions were filled by members re-elected to another two-year term.
Acting treasurer R.J. Smith was re-elected as president, Rae Stonehouse was re-elected as vice president and Derek Hodgson and Percival Smith were both re-elected as directors.
Several members of the public attended the 2012 AGM and there were no objections to any of these appointments.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Cdn. singer highlights Westside Daze Jun 13
- Premier ready to work for your vote Jun 12
- Heritage buildings saved from fire Jun 12
- West Kelowna opts for new score clock Jun 12
- Westside-Kelowna voting information Jun 12
- Byelection date set for July 10 Jun 12
- Traffic calming options explored Jun 12
- Dix comes out swinging Jun 12
- Carole Gordon Vs. Christy Clark Jun 11
- Hockeyville $$$ for a clock or sign Jun 10