Dec 2, 2012 / 9:58 am
There were no surprises when the Westbank and District Community Radio Society elected their 2013 board of directors.
At their annual general meeting on Nov. 21, all four positions were filled by members re-elected to another two-year term.
Acting treasurer R.J. Smith was re-elected as president, Rae Stonehouse was re-elected as vice president and Derek Hodgson and Percival Smith were both re-elected as directors.
Several members of the public attended the 2012 AGM and there were no objections to any of these appointments.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10
- Burnt out headlight tips off cops May 9