Nov 29, 2012 / 8:24 pm
The deaths of a couple in a home in northeast B.C. a week ago have been ruled a murder-suicide.
Forty-nine-year-old Adina Rose Napoleon and 52-year-old Eugene Sochan were found dead of gunshot wounds at the home in Moberly Lake near Chetwynd on Nov. 23.
An investigation by the RCMP and the Coroners Service has determined Sochan shot Napoleon before killing himself.
The Coroners Service says alcohol and drugs appear to have been factors in the deaths.
The RCMP has finished its investigation and is now helping the Coroners Service as it completes its own probe.
Read more BC News
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
- Whistler sled dogs still need homes
- December CounterAttack roadchecks on
- Mounties make arrest in deadly collision
(Click for RSS instructions.)