Nov 29, 2012 / 8:04 pm
Halifax Regional Police have found a 12-week-old puppy taken during a break and enter.
RCMP say police received a tip about the whereabouts of the Boston terrier, which was found unharmed.
The puppy named Xiaobao was taken from a home in the Halifax-area suburb of Timberlea on Wednesday along with some jewelry.
It has been returned to its owners.
The RCMP say they were alerted to the break-in on Wilbert Devoe Crescent just before 4:30 p.m.
An investigation into the break-in is continuing.
Read more Canada News
- Astronaut adjusting to 'earthling' life
- Elijah Harper's body will lie in state
- Spectator killed during Jeep demo
- Panda exhibit opens at Toronto Zoo
- Fishermen missing off NB coast
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels show
- Family found unconscious in fire
- Saskatchewan zombies
- Sen. Pamela Wallin latest to leave caucus
- 5.1 earthquake near Ottawa
- Mom and 5-year-old killed in Calgary
- Cocaine video & Toronto's mayor