Nov 28, 2012 / 3:40 pm
A 73-year-old woman, struck by a bus earlier this month on Springfield Road in Kelowna has succumbed to her injuries.
Cst. Kris Clark, says the unidentified woman passed away last week.
The woman was struck by a bus shortly before 5 p.m. on November 4 at Springfield and Barlee roads.
Apparently, the bus was making a left turn off Springfield onto Barlee when the woman stumbled off the curb and was struck.
She was taken to Kelowna General Hospital with serious injuries.
She passed away 18 days later.
Police say rainy weather and poor visibility at the time may have contributed to the crash.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21
- Thunderstorm watch in effect May 21
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19