Nov 28, 2012 / 3:40 pm
A 73-year-old woman, struck by a bus earlier this month on Springfield Road in Kelowna has succumbed to her injuries.
Cst. Kris Clark, says the unidentified woman passed away last week.
The woman was struck by a bus shortly before 5 p.m. on November 4 at Springfield and Barlee roads.
Apparently, the bus was making a left turn off Springfield onto Barlee when the woman stumbled off the curb and was struck.
She was taken to Kelowna General Hospital with serious injuries.
She passed away 18 days later.
Police say rainy weather and poor visibility at the time may have contributed to the crash.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16