Nov 26, 2012 / 10:33 am
One man has been killed in a knife attack in Surrey.
Homicide investigators were called to a suite in an apartment building at about 5:45 Sunday afternoon to find a critically injured man, identified as 35-year-old Jeremy McLellan.
Sgt, Jennifer Pound says McLellan was rushed to hospital but died of stab wounds less than an hour later.
She says a 54-year-old man was arrested at the scene and remains in custody.
Pound says the man's name has not been released because he has not yet been charged.
Police remained at the apartment overnight, trying to determine what prompted the violence.
Read more BC News
- Body of missing senior found
- Atheist ad rejected by billboard company
- Site C dam will drown their dream home
- Suspect damages police cars in Burnaby
- Canadian luge team: 2nd in World Cup
- Woman convicted for stabbing ex
- Boater rescued from remote BC channel
- 54,000 without power near Victoria
- Crash near Cranbrook kills 2
- School trustees want special hydro rate
- Sea otter shot in face now stable
- Richmond man shot in tile store
(Click for RSS instructions.)