Nov 23, 2012 / 8:59 pm
Two people have been found dead in a home in Chetwynd, in northeast B.C., and the RCMP are calling the deaths suspicious.
Const. Lesley Smith says officers went to the home in the Moberly Lake area Friday morning after getting a call about the bodies.
He says the home has been secured as a crime scene and is being examined by forensic investigators.
Smith says police are in the very early stages of the investigation and don't know yet what led to the deaths.
The names of the dead and their cause of death have not been released.
Read more BC News
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
(Click for RSS instructions.)