Nov 20, 2012 / 1:49 pm
Funeral services will be held in Langley this afternoon (Tuesday) for RCMP Cst. Adrian Oliver.
The 28-year-old officer was killed last Tuesday when he was involved in an early morning motor vehicle crash in Surrey.
Thousands of RCMP and police members from around the world, including Okanagan Detachments, are expected to attend the funeral at the Langley Events Centre.
The funeral procession will arrive at 12:30. Funeral proceedings will begin at 1 p.m.
The funeral will be proceeded by a large march featuring RCMP personnel followed by other uniform emergency services including Lower Mainland fire departments and other police forces.
Castanet will provide live streaming of the funeral.
Read more BC News
- Incest father has sentence doubled
- BC NDP seeks to abolish Senate
- Driver plows SUV in grocery store
- BC strikes tentative union deals
- Teen labelled as high risk for terrorism
- Pot referendum pipe dream up in smoke
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
(Click for RSS instructions.)