Nov 20, 2012 / 1:49 pm
Funeral services will be held in Langley this afternoon (Tuesday) for RCMP Cst. Adrian Oliver.
The 28-year-old officer was killed last Tuesday when he was involved in an early morning motor vehicle crash in Surrey.
Thousands of RCMP and police members from around the world, including Okanagan Detachments, are expected to attend the funeral at the Langley Events Centre.
The funeral procession will arrive at 12:30. Funeral proceedings will begin at 1 p.m.
The funeral will be proceeded by a large march featuring RCMP personnel followed by other uniform emergency services including Lower Mainland fire departments and other police forces.
Castanet will provide live streaming of the funeral.
Read more BC News
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
(Click for RSS instructions.)