Nov 20, 2012 / 7:28 am
Salmon Arm RCMP are requesting the public’s assistance in locating the driver of a light coloured truck involved in a hit and run that happened around 1:44 p.m. at the Tappen Esso station on Nov. 16.
The truck was seen backing out of a stall and bumped into a black Dodge truck. The driver exited the vehicle, inspected the damage and left the scene without reporting the incident or leaving any information.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to call the Salmon Arm RCMP detachment or Crime Stoppers.
Read more North Okanagan News
- Falkland rodeo photo gallery May 20
- Falkland rodeo 'no bull' for community May 20
- Images from Falkland Stampede May 20
- Body recovered from Shuswap Lake May 14
- Cherryville manhunt May 13