Nov 19, 2012 / 4:35 pm
Shoppers in Iowa got an unusual glimpse of wildlife Monday morning when a doe and two fawns wandered into a department store.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says the deer used doors that open automatically to get into a Kohl's store.
He says the fawns stayed in the store's vestibule, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
Read more World News
- Bride shared little emotion over his death
- Police clash with protesters in Ukraine
- Another theft from Walker's crash
- First national marketplace for legal pot
- Convicted killer executed in Oklahoma
- Backcountry skier survives avalanche
- World leaders pay tribute to Mandela
- Sound sleeper locked inside empty plane
- Guilty plea in ricin-laced letters sent
- World leaders gather in South Africa
- NY reporters sue Homeland Security
- Justin Bieber arrives in Philippines
(Click for RSS instructions.)