Nov 19, 2012 / 4:35 pm
Shoppers in Iowa got an unusual glimpse of wildlife Monday morning when a doe and two fawns wandered into a department store.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says the deer used doors that open automatically to get into a Kohl's store.
He says the fawns stayed in the store's vestibule, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
Read more World News
- Early results in Iran presidential election
- Newtown, Conn: six months later
- Boston woman pays $560K to park
- 2 found dead from Colo. wildfire
- Chemical plant explosion kills 1, 70 hurt
- Nazi SS commander found in Minnesota
- Syria's Assad used chemical weapons
- Colorado wildfire destroys 360 homes
- 93,000 confirmed killed in Syrian conflict
- 18-inch reptile found relaxing in puddle
- Jellyfish sting ends distance swim
- Fight for lung transplant successful
(Click for RSS instructions.)