Nov 18, 2012 / 9:09 am
A pedestrian was struck around 4:30 p.m. Saturday night at the corner of Brown Rd and Dobbin Rd in West Kelowna.
The woman was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance. Her injuries are not known at this time.
A white pickup truck, believed to be involved in the incident, remained on scene and the driver was questioned by RCMP.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20