Nov 18, 2012 / 9:09 am
A pedestrian was struck around 4:30 p.m. Saturday night at the corner of Brown Rd and Dobbin Rd in West Kelowna.
The woman was conscious when she was loaded into an ambulance. Her injuries are not known at this time.
A white pickup truck, believed to be involved in the incident, remained on scene and the driver was questioned by RCMP.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10