Nov 16, 2012 / 9:02 am
Astral Media Inc. (TSX: ACM.A) says it's still talking with BCE (TSX:BCE) to continue pursuing regulatory approvals for Bell's acquisition of Astral.
They want to file another application for the sale with the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission.
The CRTC killed the $3.4-billion friendly takeover over deal last month, saying it wasn't in the best interests of Canadians.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.61||+0.06|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.55||0.00|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.62||+0.10|
The majority of Canadians prefer to make their big move during the summer season. There are a variety of reasons for choosing this time of year: it is easier to transport boxes in non-icy condition...
It appears as though more people these days are looking for an investment in real estate which offers cash flow returns. The fundamentals of cash flow type properties had been turned upsi...
Getintheloop Marketing Ltd. recently launched their membership platform, Getintheloop.ca. The new website offers an exclusive members area for access to discounts in the South Okanagan on premium res...
- Bangladesh to raise wages
- Open for business
- 'Gatsby' earns $51.1M, 'Iron Man' $72.5M
- Chrysler recalls nearly 470,000 SUVs
- Bell not interested in selling more Astral
- Loonie dips over a quarter
- Taxman and the offshore tax havens
- Sharktopus views turns on YouTube TV
- Social media makes Disney blink
- BCE looks to cut $170 million
- TD Bank: Loonie could fall to 90 cents US
- Mixed results for North American markets