Nov 16, 2012 / 9:02 am
Astral Media Inc. (TSX: ACM.A) says it's still talking with BCE (TSX:BCE) to continue pursuing regulatory approvals for Bell's acquisition of Astral.
They want to file another application for the sale with the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission.
The CRTC killed the $3.4-billion friendly takeover over deal last month, saying it wasn't in the best interests of Canadians.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||1.25||-0.03|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.38||0.00|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.53||-0.01|
This column is the last of three, for how to prove your personal injury claim. It is the piece de resistance of the trilogy, the Chuck Norris piece – the final say! As mentioned in the first two...
The bank manager just phoned and asked for full and immediate repayment of the line of credit because the latest, (and they were late!), financial statements showed continuing losses and falling sales...
Recently I recorded a video series for my keynote speaking business. It was called from Faith to Future. In one of the episodes, I talked about the concept of using hard work to get out of a difficul...
- Singer Bocelli visits MIT for workshop on adaptive technology for the visually impaired
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas opens new glass factory-themed concert and meeting space
- US unemployment rate falls to 5-year low of 7 per cent as employers add 203,000 jobs
- Cold weather forces delays, cancellations for air travellers but expected to ease soon
- Stocks jump, breaking a five-day losing streak, after US reports more hiring gains last month
- NBC's 'Sound of Music' live telecast was Thursday's favourite thing with 18.5 million viewers
- E-commerce growth slowing in Canada as shoppers look to overseas e-stores
- US consumer spending up 0.3 per cent in October but wages and salaries post weak gain
- Healthy hiring in November would mark fourth straight month of solid job growth
- Bruce Lee's iconic yellow jumpsuit fetches $100,000 at Hong Kong auction
- Spotify to allow users to create playlists on phones and tablets and listen to them for free
- US lurching from 'crisis to crisis,' politics influenced by money: Gary Doer