Nov 15, 2012 / 11:21 am
Police are looking for a thief who held up the Husky/Mohawk gas station on Ross Road in West Kelowna Wednesday night.
The incident happened sometime before 9:30 p.m.
According to police the suspect produced a five to six inch blade and demanded cash.
He fled the store with a small amount of cash, went around back and apparently made his getaway in a vehicle.
A vehicle description was not obtained.
The man was wearing a grey hoodie, dark jeans and blue cloth over his face.
Anyone with information on this theft is asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18