Nov 15, 2012 / 11:21 am
Police are looking for a thief who held up the Husky/Mohawk gas station on Ross Road in West Kelowna Wednesday night.
The incident happened sometime before 9:30 p.m.
According to police the suspect produced a five to six inch blade and demanded cash.
He fled the store with a small amount of cash, went around back and apparently made his getaway in a vehicle.
A vehicle description was not obtained.
The man was wearing a grey hoodie, dark jeans and blue cloth over his face.
Anyone with information on this theft is asked to contact West Kelowna RCMP or Crime Stoppers.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11