Nov 14, 2012 / 9:00 am
Motorists travelling between the Central and North Okanagan may want to adjust their schedules today (Wednesday).
Highway 97 between Ponderosa Road and the Oceola intersection will be shutdown to traffic in both directions between 1 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The closure is necessary for rock blasting and clean-up.
Traffic will be detoured via Oyama Road on the east end of Wood Lake.
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Steady trends in the housing market Dec 5
- Rail trail falls on friendly ears Dec 4
- Crash! 19 accidents in a few hours Dec 3
- Okanagan icy roads - viewer videos Dec 3
- Okanagan roads reopen Dec 2