Nov 13, 2012 / 7:43 pm
Authorities say all three people aboard a plane were killed when it crashed into a house in a Jackson, Miss., neighbourhood.
The Piper PA-32 single-engine plane went down Tuesday evening in a neighbourhood of modest, single-family homes near Hawkins Field Airport.
Hinds County Coroner Sharon Grisham-Stewart confirmed three people died. She said dental records or DNA would be needed to confirm their identities.
A hospital spokesman says one patient from the scene was in good condition at University of Mississippi Medical Center. He would not give details citing privacy laws.
Associated Press writer Holbrook Mohr contributed to this report.
Read more World News
- 72nd anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Egypt court reduces heavy sentences
- Attacks kill 15 in Iraq
- Mandela's state funeral set for Dec. 15
- Hundreds to celebrate pot anniversary
- Woman live-tweets husband's death
- Shanghai pollution at dangerous levels
- Whale rescuers feeling more optimistic
- Driving 50-ton battle tank - not easy
- Russian diplomats accused of fraud
- White House changes story
- Three years in prison for ivory smuggler
(Click for RSS instructions.)