Nov 13, 2012 / 7:51 am
Another earthquake rattled the region off B.C.'s north coast Monday night.
The latest quake had a magnitude of 5.2 and occurred just before 9 p.m.
The Geological Survey of Canada says it was centred 96 kilometres southwest of Queen Charlotte City and was felt in that community.
However, the shaker did not cause a tsunami and no damage has been reported.
Read more BC News
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
(Click for RSS instructions.)