Nov 13, 2012 / 7:51 am
Another earthquake rattled the region off B.C.'s north coast Monday night.
The latest quake had a magnitude of 5.2 and occurred just before 9 p.m.
The Geological Survey of Canada says it was centred 96 kilometres southwest of Queen Charlotte City and was felt in that community.
However, the shaker did not cause a tsunami and no damage has been reported.
Read more BC News
- Woman's body found in Burnaby suite
- Accused's ex-girlfriend helped sell drugs
- Grand theft vessel after ferry stolen
- Family of five submerged in river
- Highway 1 reopened
- Victim identified in Vancouver homicide
- Man arrested after calling 9-1-1 for help
- Hunter found after cold BC night
- 60-year-old shot and killed
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
(Click for RSS instructions.)