Nov 13, 2012 / 11:09 am
Traffic lights at the intersection of Highway 97 at Gellatly and Gosset roads will be turned off on Wednesday, November 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The lights will be turned off so crews can install a new left turn traffic controller and install field devices.
The intersection will be controlled by flag persons from All Safe Traffic Control.
Drivers are reminded to use caution when traveling through the intersection.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10
- Burnt out headlight tips off cops May 9