Nov 10, 2012 / 5:40 am
The road leading to the summit of Knox Mountain Park is now closed to vehicle traffic.
The park will remain open to pedestrians from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Knox Mountain Drive closes from the base parking lot as driving conditions become increasingly hazardous.
Due to the winding nature of the road, and snow and ice, the road will remain closed to public vehicles until the spring.
For more information about Knox Mountain Park and other municipal parks, visit kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library
- Big White Sweater Ball Dec 9
- Christmas display going up at Kerry Park Dec 9
- Castanet's Week in Review Dec 8
- Kelowna teens 'write for rights' Dec 8
- Paper carrier waits for crucial surgery Dec 8
- Cost of dying going up Dec 8
- Paper carrier sent to VGH Dec 7
- Roses for women's awareness Dec 7
- Lights aglow on Big White Dec 7
- Creating community Dec 7