Nov 10, 2012 / 5:40 am
The road leading to the summit of Knox Mountain Park is now closed to vehicle traffic.
The park will remain open to pedestrians from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
Knox Mountain Drive closes from the base parking lot as driving conditions become increasingly hazardous.
Due to the winding nature of the road, and snow and ice, the road will remain closed to public vehicles until the spring.
For more information about Knox Mountain Park and other municipal parks, visit kelowna.ca/parks.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13
- Flood Watch May 13
- Week in Review May 12