Love Christmas and holiday decorations? Want to get inspiring new ideas behind the normally closed doors of some gorgeous private homes? Then Hot Holiday Homes is the perfect event for you, and it's coming up this Friday and Saturday night.
Six private homes will be beautifully decorated for the holidays on this self-guided tour that has become a holiday tradition with the support of title sponsor Harmony Honda and Harmony Acura.
Hot Holiday Homes features homes that have been decorated by proud homeowners and talented designers for the holidays. Each of the homes is unique and has been decorated to highlight the personal flavour of the homeowner and the home’s architectural style.
The creative geniuses behind Artistic Designs, Home at Last Interiors, Inspire Designs, olive & elle, and Rafters along with the Interior Design students from the Centre for Arts & Technology will motivate you to start your own holiday decorating.
- A home bursting with personality and old-world charm filled with fine art from the homeowners’ talented daughter
- An open concept home that is relaxed, stylish and sophisticated with surprising contrasts of colour giving the home memorable character and personality
- A beautiful and unique young-family home showcasing a stainless steel fireplace contrasting with period character giving the home a real sense of history with a twist
- A traditional home whose homeowners’ DIY approach has created a contemporary bed and breakfast.
- A historic heritage home that is picture perfect for the holiday season and conjures memories of The Night Before Christmas storybook
- A home where new and posh blend with collections of vintage and antique finds and the homeowner’s love of fabulous chandeliers
Artists, wine tastings, food samplings, musical entertainment and a few Ballet Kelowna dancers from the Christmas classic – The Nutcracker - will be a part of this magical event.
Hot Holiday Homes is two days only, Friday, November 9 and Saturday, November 10 from 4 – 9 p.m.
Read more Kelowna News
- Orchardists busy after rainfallPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Industrial zone floodedKelowna
- Smith Creek: fully containedWest Kelowna
- Ennis withdraws parole requestWest Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Tourism Kelowna Central Okanagan
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
Okanagan Regional Library