Nov 6, 2012 / 3:31 pm
Motorists may want to avoid the intersection of Highway 97 and Bartley Road in West Kelowna tomorrow (Wednesday).
The traffic lights at the intersection will be turned off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to allow crews to install a new left turn traffic controller.
Traffic through the intersection will be reduced to single lane each way.
Left turn signals are being installed at three intersections along Highway 97 through West Kelowna, at Bartley, Dailmer and Gellatly roads.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11