Nov 6, 2012 / 3:31 pm
Motorists may want to avoid the intersection of Highway 97 and Bartley Road in West Kelowna tomorrow (Wednesday).
The traffic lights at the intersection will be turned off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to allow crews to install a new left turn traffic controller.
Traffic through the intersection will be reduced to single lane each way.
Left turn signals are being installed at three intersections along Highway 97 through West Kelowna, at Bartley, Dailmer and Gellatly roads.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- 'Mr. Sandman' goes above & beyond Dec 3
- Hockey kids collect for the Philippines Dec 3
- Sandman rescues drivers Dec 2
- Van takes a slide in West Kelowna Dec 2
- West Kelowna fire fighters tackle hunger Dec 1
- Boucherie road reopened after rollover Nov 27
- Chronic runaway still missing Nov 27
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26