Nov 6, 2012 / 3:31 pm
Motorists may want to avoid the intersection of Highway 97 and Bartley Road in West Kelowna tomorrow (Wednesday).
The traffic lights at the intersection will be turned off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to allow crews to install a new left turn traffic controller.
Traffic through the intersection will be reduced to single lane each way.
Left turn signals are being installed at three intersections along Highway 97 through West Kelowna, at Bartley, Dailmer and Gellatly roads.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Premier's riding goes 'Up in Smoke' Nov 27
- Latest Westside Road project complete Nov 27
- Fearless coyote kills family dog Nov 26
- Box of wine tossed after crash Nov 25
- Alleged arsonist also property manager Nov 22
- West Kelowna grow-op dismantled Nov 20
- West K set for sweeping zoning changes Nov 20
- Young men brave icy waters to save man Nov 19
- Christmas lights tour for the food bank Nov 19
- Designers wanted for civic centre Nov 18