Nov 6, 2012 / 3:31 pm
Motorists may want to avoid the intersection of Highway 97 and Bartley Road in West Kelowna tomorrow (Wednesday).
The traffic lights at the intersection will be turned off from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. in order to allow crews to install a new left turn traffic controller.
Traffic through the intersection will be reduced to single lane each way.
Left turn signals are being installed at three intersections along Highway 97 through West Kelowna, at Bartley, Dailmer and Gellatly roads.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10
- Burnt out headlight tips off cops May 9