Nov 2, 2012 / 4:10 pm
An RCMP drug bust at a Kelowna residence netted over $150,000 on Friday.
Police attended the home in the 1900 block of Pandosy Street and discovered over one kilogram of cocaine and crack cocaine, two ounces of Methamphetamine, almost 500 Oxycontin 80 mg pills and over $40,000 cash.
Sgt. Dino Zol says items such as a money counter, scales and drug packaging paraphernalia were also seized.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Remain anonymous by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, online at www.crimestoppers.net or text ktown to CRIMES (274637).
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16
- Bee gone Bernard honey makers Jun 16