Oct 31, 2012 / 2:21 pm
Miss Kelowna Lady of the Lake is hosting a training program for those young ladies interested in self-development, gaining confidence, meeting new friends, participating in the community & learning valuable life skills.
If you are 16-18 years old and residing in the Kelowna area (for at least 2 years) you are invited to be a part of the program. The six month long program will start in January of 2013 and run for 6 months.
If you are interested then please meet at The Kelowna Italian Club, 770 Lawrence Avenue on Monday November 12th at 7:00pm for information on this exciting program.
The Program will focus on public speaking, networking, area knowledge, stress reduction and time management, self defence, nutrition and car maintenance and much more!
For information email Charlene firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Realtors donate to Gospel Mission Jun 18
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17