Oct 30, 2012 / 11:06 am
The BC Coroners Service has confirmed the identity of a woman who died as a result of a motor vehicle incident near Beaverdell on Oct. 25.
She was Sharlene Gayle Johnston, aged 46, of Grand Forks.
Johnston was the driver and sole occupant of a vehicle that was involved in a single-vehicle rollover on Highway 33 about three kilometres south of Beaverdell on the evening of Oct. 25.
The highway was closed for several hours following the crash.
The BC Coroners Service and RCMP continue to investigate this death.
Read more Central Okanagan articles
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Semi collision: 1 sent to hospital Jun 18
- Okanagan schools move up in rankings Jun 17
- McKinley Landing plans for emergencies Jun 15
- Fitness equipment for seniors on tap Jun 15
- Licence your pooch or pay the price Jun 15