Oct 28, 2012 / 12:07 pm
It had all the feel of a Hollywood premier - a red carpet, glitz, glamour and celebrities.
And, it was at the new Landmark Cinema 8 in West Kelowna for the Canadian premier of 'The Good Son.'
A sold out house of nearly three hundred packed into the theatre Saturday. They were not disappointed.
The documentary, chronicling the life of legendary Youngstown, Ohio boxer Ray 'Boom Boom Mancini met everyone's expectations and more.
Mancini was joined at the premier by co-producer and Kelowna filmmaker Adam Scorgie and film director Jesse James Miller.
Castanet entertainment reporter, Rob Balsdon and his video camera took in the premier, talked to the principles and some of those who took in the documentary.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11