Oct 24, 2012 / 1:43 pm
A Kelowna construction worker who fell about eight metres from a scissor lift earlier this month remains in hospital recovering from a serious head injury.
WorkSafeBC said the man will likely remain in hospital for awhile recovering from his injuries, sustained after the fall at the Sopa Square construction site on Pandosy Street at around 2 p.m. Oct. 11.
The man, whose identity has not been released, was stripping falsework from the underside of a suspended slab of a 13-storey building.
Meanwhile, the investigation into the cause of the fall continues.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21
- Tuesday crash sends 4 to hospital May 21
- Quiet start to the summer season May 21
- Stabbing arrest May 21
- Last day to register for PlayOn! Kelowna May 21