Oct 18, 2012 / 9:10 am
A man charged with obstructing the police while dressed as Batman has pleaded not guilty.
State troopers arrested 33-year-old Mark Wayne Williams on Sept. 29 because he wouldn't leave them alone while they searched for a driver who had fled an accident. Williams was charged with resisting and obstructing police in an investigation.
The Petoskey News-Review reports, that Williams pleaded not guilty. He's due back in court Nov. 21.
Williams has said he had good intentions.
It's not Williams' first brush with the law as the caped crusader. He was sentenced to six months of probation last year after police received a report of a man dressed as Batman on the roof of a local business.
Read more World News
- Hero becomes the face of the storm
- Necklace heist at Cannes stuff of films
- Anthony Weiner launches mayoral bid
- No more Bronx 'ghetto' tours
- Suicide bomber takes cadets hostage
- Face transplant saves man's life (photo)
- 80-year-old stands on top of the world
- Tiger gets hairball surgery
- Stockholm riots continue
- UK attack could be terrorists
- Captors release 7
- FBI kill man in Orlando
(Click for RSS instructions.)