Vernon and North Okanagan
Oct 13, 2012 / 9:01 am
Vernon Fire Rescue was called out to a fire on the 3,000 block of 41st Avenue in Vernon early Saturday morning.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
"At 3:35 this morning we had a crew respond and they found a fully involved shed," says Cpt. Rob Cucheran.
The fire had also spread to the vehicle parked beside it.
"They knocked it down and the investigation is on going."
Investigators were still on the scene late Saturday morning.
Both the vehicle and the large 20' by 20' shed suffered what Cucheran described as significant damage.
If you have any pictures or video, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Two people pulled from Shuswap River Jun 17
- Fire ban set for Kamloops Fire Centre Jun 15
- Sawmill fire destroys building Jun 14
- RCMP officer faces child porn charge Jun 14
- In memory of Taylor Jun 14
- Sunshine will be out this weekend Jun 13
- Structural issues shut down theatre Jun 12