Sep 27, 2012 / 7:24 pm
A pair of Quebec radio personalities known for prank phone calls are boasting of another victim, the Secretary General of the United Nations.
Marc-Antoine Audette and Sebastien Trudel say they posed as Prime Minister Stephen Harper and were able to get Ban Ki Moon on the phone.
The so-called Masked Avengers say the diplomat was rushed out of an important meeting to speak to them.
They say Ban Ki-Moon became confused when fake Harper complained he was too busy combing his hair with crazy glue.
Harper's spokesman tweeted about the prank: "well played."
The Avengers' past victims include former Bloc Quebecois leader Gilles Duceppe, former American vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin and business tycoon Donald Trump.
Read more Canada News
- Trudeau vows to repay charities
- Terry Fox preps Chinese for Canada
- Mystery men in Ford photo identified
- Quebec soccer scraps turban ban
- Syria moved to top of G8 agenda
- Premier: Trudeau should return $20K
- Canada-EU free-trade talks 'difficult'
- "You robbed me of my son"
- Former army boss to lead Space Agency
- N.S man gets 11 years for kidnapping
- FIFA says turbans are acceptable
- Crown cops 'colluded' on Dziekanski