Sep 27, 2012 / 11:25 am
Students from the Centre for Arts and Technology created a fashion show that showcased the talents of graduates from the Event & Promotions Management and Fashion Design & Merchandising programs.
Graduating Event & Promotions Management students worked hard to organize the second annual production. It is one of the biggest events of the year at CATO Kelowna.
The graduating Fashion Design & Merchandising students presented their final collections after two years of intense work in the program.
The first half of the Fashion Show showcased local Kelowna boutiques, featuring their top picks for the fall/winter seasons: The Wardrobe Boutique, La Belle Boutique, Raw Athletics, Asphalt Shoes, Bella Clothing Boutique, and Dlux Boutique.
The final half of the night featured the designs and final collections of the five fashion design graduates.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18
- More eyes in the sky May 18
- Body recovered from Ok Lake May 17
- City Hall to ask elected MLAs for cash May 17
- Cyclist hit on Baron Rd. May 16
- Collision causes gas spill May 16
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16