Sep 27, 2012 / 7:15 am
The RCMP say two men wanted after a 16-year-old boy was allegedly sexually assaulted and forcibly confined in southwestern Nova Scotia could be in separate vehicles.
The Mounties are appealing for the public's help after a Lunenburg County woman reported that a teen arrived at her doorstep Monday evening chained at his wrists and ankles.
The woman said the youth was in his bare feet at the time and wearing only a hooded sweatshirt.
RCMP Sgt. Allain Leblanc says the public should be on the lookout for two vehicles.
Leblanc says one is a grey 2003 Hyundai Elantra with a Nova Scotia licence plate of FBP 233.
He says the second is a brown 2002 Chevrolet Venture van with a Nova Scotia licence plate of EZG 581.
Investigators say they are looking for 47-year-old David James Leblanc and 31-year-old Wayne Alan Cunningham, who they have charged with forcible confinement and sexual assault.
Leblanc says the boy was taken to hospital and is safe, but he wouldn't elaborate.
Read more Canada News
- Nordegg fire gallery
- Murder charge laid in test drive death
- Clark wins war but not her own battle
- Missing man's remains found
- Beach trip for bus beheader
- Ferry officer guilty of criminal negligence
- Female dies after high school rugby play
- 200 flee foothills fires in Alberta
- Hadfield: Social media's Space Oddity
- Evacuation orders from Alberta wildfires
- Mother's heart broken on Mother's Day
- Bodychecking banned in Nova Scotia