Sep 26, 2012 / 1:56 pm
Motorists are advised that daytime lane closures on Highway 97 between Nancee Way and Campbell Road have been rescheduled to occur during the evenings from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. to accommodate daytime traffic volumes.
Evening lane closures will be in effect for the remainder of this week as follows:
- Wednesday evening – Single lane traffic southbound from Kelowna
- Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings – Single lane traffic northbound to Kelowna
Motorists are reminded that a 60 km/hr speed zone remains in effect through the construction zone.
Please watch for crews and equipment working in the area and obey all traffic signage and flagpersons.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11