Sep 20, 2012 / 1:25 pm
A two vehicle crash temporarily closed down Ellis Street at Gaston Avenue Thursday afternoon.
The crash occurred around 12:45 when one of the vehicles attempted to turn onto Ellis, but failed to yield the right of way to the other vehicle, which was heading south on Ellis.
The drivers suffered minor injuries and both vehicles suffered heavy damage in the T-bone collision, which blocked traffic for around half an hour before RCMP began letting traffic through.
An officer on the scene says the driver who pulled onto Ellis is accepting responsibility for the crash.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17