Sep 20, 2012 / 7:02 am
Shaw Communications has launched a mobile app to offer customers streaming access to TV shows and movies.
Called Shaw Go, the app for Apple devices streams content for TV customers who pay for Movie Central programming, including HBO Canada titles.
The app only works within Canada and can't be used while travelling internationally.
Shaw plans to add more content from other sources within the next month and promises to eventually offer live streaming TV.
The app is similar to Rogers' Anyplace TV.
Bell has hinted that it is also planning a streaming service for its customers.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.61||0.00|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.735||-0.035|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.79||-0.02|
With so many choices and variables, how do you find the perfect fit? Before you start your search, it’s a good idea to narrow down the playing field by looking at what would fit you best. Here&r...
My closest partner is my wife and this week I just wanted to share some of our work from her perspective, as she is more of a "thinker" than me, and I wanted to share our activities and goa...
Photo: ContributedAn artist's rendering of the finished SOPA square.This is good news for Kelowna and the valley. Penticton’s Greyback Construction has signed a management contract with the...
- Teletoon Canada plans to air 'Inspector Gadget' reboot
- TSX drops in early market trading
- Canadian dollar takes a hit
- Apple unveils music streaming service
- What's up Apple?
- Canadian dollar rises on job report
- Tom Cruise backs Wal-Mart
- Royal Bank to edge up mortgage rates
- Loonie surges, stocks to open higher
- Canada adds 95,000 jobs in May
- Chocolate price-fixing case charges laid
- Stock market up after choppy day