Sep 18, 2012 / 10:11 am
Winnipeg police have made more arrests in a child abduction case that led to Mexico.
Darlene and Bradley McKay are charged with abduction by concealment and obstruction of justice.
Police allege the couple helped hide the location of Abby and Dominic Maryk, two children who were allegedly abducted by their father Kevin Maryk.
The youngsters were found earlier this year in Mexico and reunited with their mother in Winnipeg after four years.
Police are still working to extradite the father from Mexico, and are also searching for Cody McKay, a son of the couple now facing charges.
Patrol Sgt. Wally Antoniuk says he cannot release details of the allegations because of the ongoing investigation.
Read more Canada News
- Nordegg fire gallery
- Murder charge laid in test drive death
- Clark wins war but not her own battle
- Missing man's remains found
- Beach trip for bus beheader
- Ferry officer guilty of criminal negligence
- Female dies after high school rugby play
- 200 flee foothills fires in Alberta
- Hadfield: Social media's Space Oddity
- Evacuation orders from Alberta wildfires
- Mother's heart broken on Mother's Day
- Bodychecking banned in Nova Scotia