Sep 17, 2012 / 11:05 am
A 57-year-old victim remains in critical condition after allegedly being hit with a hammer on Sept. 14.
In our initial story Castanet reported the victim might have been attacked by her own son.
Conor Frederick Grossmith has been charged with Attempted Murder, Assault with a Weapon and Aggravated assault. He is expected to appear in Court later today.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Cross-dressing groper on the loose May 16
- Kelowna crime down in first quarter May 15
- Liberal triumph good for business May 15
- Mission Creek flood watch lifted May 14
- Paving coming to a road near you May 14
- Two-wheel transportation turns the tide May 14
- Capital spending may top $500M by 2020 May 14
- Kelowna Council highlights May 13
- Water Quality Advisory - Black Mountain May 13
- May Day parade set for Saturday May 13