Sep 17, 2012 / 10:47 am
Amazon Canada Fulfillment Services is planning to open a new facility in Delta, B.C. this fall, creating more than 100 full-time jobs.
The company says the new Canadian fulfillment centre will be its first on the West Coast. The only other centre is in the Toronto area.
The centres help the Seattle-based online retailer to deal with customs issues and fill the orders placed by Canadian customers.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.61||+0.06|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.55||0.00|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.62||+0.10|
The majority of Canadians prefer to make their big move during the summer season. There are a variety of reasons for choosing this time of year: it is easier to transport boxes in non-icy condition...
It appears as though more people these days are looking for an investment in real estate which offers cash flow returns. The fundamentals of cash flow type properties had been turned upsi...
Getintheloop Marketing Ltd. recently launched their membership platform, Getintheloop.ca. The new website offers an exclusive members area for access to discounts in the South Okanagan on premium res...
- The buck is up - a little
- Cheap deadly cars made in Brazil
- Bangladesh to raise wages
- Open for business
- 'Gatsby' earns $51.1M, 'Iron Man' $72.5M
- Chrysler recalls nearly 470,000 SUVs
- Bell not interested in selling more Astral
- Loonie dips over a quarter
- Taxman and the offshore tax havens
- Sharktopus views turns on YouTube TV
- Social media makes Disney blink
- BCE looks to cut $170 million