Sep 16, 2012 / 9:02 am
It appears no one was injured after a car went over an embankment on Bella Vista Road in Vernon early Saturday morning.
An email to Castanet reports the crash occurred sometime around 2:00 a.m. after the driver lost control of the vehicle.
They say the RCMP were knocking on neighbours doors to try and get some information later on Saturday.
There are also reports the driver fled the scene, but there is no word on any injuries or if alcohol was a factor.
The writer also says a baby bottle and car chair was found inside the car.
Read more Vernon News
- Bus stop purse snatch May 13
- Townhouse fire destroys kitchen May 12
- Flying car crashes near school May 10
- Sword wielder beaten with skateboard May 8
- Target opens its doors in the Okanagan May 7