Sep 15, 2012 / 11:15 am
Swedish police say they have arrested a man suspected of stealing from a drunken passenger as he lay unconscious on railway tracks, and then leaving him to be hit by a train.
Video from the scene shows a man robbing the passenger, who had lost consciousness after falling on the tracks in Stockholm's subway, and then leaving him.
A train eventually hit the victim, who as a result, lost a leg.
Police spokesman Kjell Lindgren said Saturday that police had received tips on the suspect's whereabouts, and made the arrest on Friday.
Lindgren said that two others had been arrested along with the suspect for possession of stolen goods.
Read more World News
- Tornado death toll now at 24
- Did cheese fight lead to poisoning?
- Photographer describes kids' rescue
- Singer, 18, now up in the Clouds
- White House staff knew of tax probe
- Penn urges US to pressure Bolivia
- Missing in Mexico
- United Airlines resumes 787 flights
- Jackson concerts cost AEG $24M
- Oklahoma school takes direct hit
- James Caan revisits the '70s at Cannes
- Military sex abuse victims seek care
(Click for RSS instructions.)