Sep 12, 2012 / 3:59 pm
Does it bother you when people don't signal before changing lanes on HWY 97? How about when people express their feelings to you over the Internet but never in person? Have you ever wondered why small retail establishments that don't do anything above and beyond have a tip jar on the counter? If you said yes to any of these then this is the column for you.
I will hit up the hot topics from in and around Kelowna and the rest of the world here in "Balsy's Beef". If you like what I am saying that's great and if not then you are probably someone I am talking about in the column or at least will be soon.
I am not here to make friends, this column is to make points and I want you to get involved. If you have a topic you want to vent about please send your thoughts my way. If you have an idea you want me to rant about then also send it my way. I've always believed talking about your problems is the best way to feel better about them and that is exactly what this column is here to do.
Email your rants or ideas to Rob@castanet.net and let's help each other feel better about the things that bother us by publicly discussing our beef!
I promise to do my best with each and every column to make sure the beef you find on here is always "well done".
Read more Balsy's Beef articles
- Some parking lot patience please! Dec 4
- I beg your pardon? Nov 21
- Stupid in the snow Nov 13
- It stinks in there! Nov 6
- The candy is for the kids! Oct 30
- Do I have something in my teeth? Oct 25
- Little white lies! Oct 23
- What's that smell? Oct 16
- The puck drops...sometime Oct 11
- A big beef with a 'growing' problem Oct 9
- Grande pain in the a** Oct 4
- Respect IS cool in 2012 Oct 2
(Click for RSS instructions.)