Sep 9, 2012 / 7:07 am
Police say a man who died after being shot at a home in Port Moody was targeted.
Const. Luke Van Winkel says the 32-year-old man was rushed to hospital after the shooting at about 10 a.m. Saturday, but died several hours later.
Van Winkel says the man was known to police.
The Vancouver Police Department has taken over the investigation, and Sgt. Randy Finchman says early indications suggest it was a targeted hit.
He says no suspects have been identified and that the man's name has not been released.
Read more BC News
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
- Cowichan to close six middle schools
- Tips for staying safe this long weekend
- Body recovered at Golden Ears Park
- Body recovered from creek
- Fire prohibitions start today
- Elections BC: don't tweet on election day
(Click for RSS instructions.)