Sep 8, 2012 / 1:41 pm
The Kelowna RCMP are asking for the public's help in locating a missing 80 year-old man.
On Friday, September 7, at 10:45 p.m., the RCMP were contacted by family members that Kelowna resident Emilio Guerra had not returned home after leaving earlier in the day.
Guerra suffers from Alzheimer's and has recent memory loss, which is cause for concern for the family.
He's described as 5'4" tall, with a slim build, grey balding hair and wearing glasses.
He was last seen wearing a white sleeveless undershirt and beige trousers.
When he left, he was driving his car, a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer, BC plate 877-SJV.
Guerra may still be driving or camped near a roadside, as he is known to go for long drives and camp in his vehicle for periods of time.
The RCMP asks anyone who sees Guerra or his vehicle, to contact the Kelowna RCMP detachment at 250-762-3300.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Council toasts new liquor establishment Jun 18
- City to test family alcohol zone Jun 18
- Missing teenager has been found Jun 17
- Attempted murder charges laid Jun 17
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17