Sep 8, 2012 / 1:23 pm
This Public Interest Notification is made under the Privacy Act of Canada and has been issued in the interest of public safety.
Timothy Everett Rahm was released from a federal corrections institution today and will be residing in Kelowna.
Rahm is a Metis male, 165 cm (5 ft 5 in) tall and weighs 62 kgs (137 lbs). He has brown hair and blue eyes. He has a criminal record involving sexual related offences against adult females and armed robberies.
Rahm is currently bound by a Recognizance of Bail, is being supervised by the Kelowna Probation Office and is being monitored by the Kelowna RCMP. Rahm must abide by various court ordered conditions of his release including the following:
- To keep the peace and be of good behaviour.
- Shall have no contact, direct or indirect with any of the victims of offences for which he has been convicted or any known members of their immediate families.
- Shall not attend within a 300 metres of any known residence, place of employment or educational facility of any of the victims of offences for which he has been convicted or any known members of their immediate families.
- Shall immediately advise the Probation Officer of any close, intimate, familiar or familial relationship with a female person, and refrain from continuing with that relationship until that female person has been advised of your criminal record in the presence of the Probation Officer.
- Shall not possess any knives except for the immediate preparation and consumption of food.
- Shall not possess, own or carry any weapon, including but not limited to any firearm, crossbow, prohibited weapon, restricted weapon, prohibited device, ammunition, prohibited ammunition or explosive substance, and any related authorizations, licenses and registration certificates.
- Shall not consume or possess alcohol or any controlled substances as listed in the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act excluding prescription medication prescribed to you by a licensed physician or dentist.
- Shall not enter any establishment where the primary commodity for sale is alcohol.
- Shall not be in any contact with any sex trade workers. He is not to negotiate for sexual services and not to obtain or engage in sexual services for money or other considerations.
If you observe Rahm in violation on any of the above noted conditions, please do not approach him. Immediately contact the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org