Sep 6, 2012 / 4:39 pm
'Don't panic,' but the Kekuli Cafe is getting a spot on The Food Network.
The Food Network's program 'You Gotta Eat Here,' the Canadian version of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, is filming at the West Kelowna restaurant today (Thursday) and Friday.
According to the restaurant's website, Tourism BC recommended Kekuli Cafe for the program.
"We are so happy to be part of this event," restaurant owners stated on the website.
The restaurant was closed Thursday for filming but will be open all day Friday when the crew will be talking with customers about what they are eating.
The Kekuli Cafe is famous for Pulled Pork Indian Taco's, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pulled Pork Poutine and Bannock.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11