Sep 3, 2012 / 8:06 pm
A small brush fire was reported just off of Westside Road, near Lake Okanagan Resort, late Monday afternoon
Witnesses tell Castanet the fire was starting to head up a hill by the time crews arrived around 5:30 p.m.
The fire was quickly extinguished and it is under investigation.
Here is a photo gallery by Chris Gammel.
Westside Road Brush Fire Sept. 3, 2012
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10